cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to delete domain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first time I tried creating a domain, my browser had hung. When I later accessed http://mymachine:50000/devinf it gave me an error in the "Show Tracklist" section. I restarted the server and it seemed to have created the domain.

However, I am not able to save tracks in that domain. It seems to be a separate problem altogether but I'm just wondering if these two could be related.

1) Is there a way to delete the domain and start from scratch?

2) Does it matter what I name the domain? It had defaulted to the SID of my server but I changed it to Tst.

Thanks,

Basant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanth,

Have you clicked on 'Update CMS' button in the 'Domain Data' (in 'Landscape Configurator') tab after creating the domain?

Please update the CMS and then try to create the tracks.

Thanks

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clicking the "Update CMS" button worked. I had discovered it by mistake. You would think that since we've put in the SLD information, it would to it automatically.

Thanks

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As a matter of fact, should you be patent enough (about 6h) this shall happen too.

All of the new SLD data is posted through the DSBridge back to the CMS few times a day.

Also configurable, but for performance issues, better keep the default settings and do "Update" every time you change the SLD, or the Product/SCs

Regards, Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angel,

Thanks for that info.

Basant

Answers (0)