Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices & Discounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

This is my scenario.

Material 4711 costs 150 USD. Some customers receive a discount of 10 USD per 100 pieces.

However, a specific customer can buy the material for 100 USD. Since this is a particularly good price, the customer should not also have a discount of 10 USD per 100 pieces. Therefore, this discount is to be excluded from pricing.

How this should be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding,

Your general price for the material is 150USD, therefore in VK11 (PR00)maintain 150USD for u201CMaterial with release status.

And you want to give discount of 10USD per 100Qt to these customers, for that maintain the discount in condition type K004 with 10USD per 100Qt.

Now you want to sale the same material to some customers at the rate of 100USD, and do not allow them to have the discount. For this maintain the condition records for PR00 as 100USD in table u201CCustomer material with release statusu201D, go to detail screen of the record and enter u201CXu201D in Exclusion field.

I hope this resolves.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

This is the exact answer for that question. But think of another scenario. If we are giving a material at 150 usd regularly and suddenly the customer asks for 100 usd telling that he is purchasing regularly. So what my point is if we change the price manually in the sales order it should exclude the discounts. Is it possible?

Niece answer. Thanx again. I'm marking this question as answer but pls try the above scenario.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain a new price condition type for this scenario... with access sequences Customer & material.

Then in the exclusion maintain the entry as if this ne price condition occurs in the order then exclude the disc condition type(which you dont want to be applied).

Else

if no new price condition is allowed, then need to have a requirement routine, with logic when the customer is xxxxx and material is xxxxx and the Price (PR00) is 100, then exlcude the discount condition type. Assign this routine to your discount condition type which you dont want to be processed , in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cheenu,

Maintain an access sequence with material and customer combination for your price condition type. and maintain condition record for that in such a way if the customer belongs to discount catagory, maintain scale ( ex:10 USD per 100 pieces) for them else continue with normal price.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swamy,

By condition record we can maintain the discount for a specific quantity. I understood. But my scenario is it should exclude the condition when it comes to lower price. This comes as a value. But in condition records we are maintaining for quantity. isn't it? Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible through cond record. For the particular customer whom you are selling 100/pc, don't maintain discount cond record for that customer and maintain discount for those customers whom you sell @ 150.

If your requirement is to automatically stop discount if price is less and populate if price is more, then you can achieve this by maintaining pricing routine for discount cond type, check if PR00 =150 then trigger discount, else don't trigger the discount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi monalisha,

If i assigned a routines such that as you said, it will be assigned globally for all the material. For our client there are several materials which will be affected if the routine is assigned in the discount condition type. Is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cust C1, C2, C3

Matl M1, M2, M3

Define access seq cust/matl for both price & discount. Maintain PR00 with access seq cust/matl for the above combinations C1/M1 = 100, C1/M2 = 120, C1/M3 = 150.

Create discount Z005 with access seq cust/matl for all combinations as C1/M1 = 10%, C1/M2 = 10%, C1/M3 = 10% etc.

Assign one requirement routine to Z005 to check if PR00 value is 100 or < 150, ignore the cond type in pricing else calculate based on Z005 cond value maintained in con record ie. 10% of PR00.

I think this will meet your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi monalisha,

Thanx for your reply but without using the routines i think we can solve this question using Abhee's reply.