cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create an outbound delivery with reference to a purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks, would you tell me if I can create an outbound delivery with reference to a purchase order?

I tried to use the transaction VL10B but after I run there is no data is selected. Should I set up anything else for that?

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as a outbound delivery is part of SD it uses customers instead of vendors.

So you have to create a customer master for your vendor and have to enter this customer master number in your vendor master control view as reference.

But you should explain a bit more why you need the reference to the PO, Is it a delivery to a Stock transfer order, or shall it be a delivery to a subcontractor ?

former_member227232
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your process is returns to vendor then after maintaining the customer data in the vendor master, check the Returns Vendor in Pur org data also.

Also the delivery date of PO should be the date of delivery date as the VL10B uses condition create delivery either today or tommorrow.

In VL10B maintain the same shipping point as mentioned in the PO(Shipping tab).

Regards,

Vengat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jürgen.

I would like to create an outbound delivery to a subcontractor (vendor).

tks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create deliveries to subcontractor in ME2O.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1283268
Participant
0 Kudos

Use transaction VL10B.Also let me what input values you are giving.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can create outbound delivery with reference to a PO.

In transaction VL10B, if you are not sure about the shipping point leave it blank. ALso, you can check the shipping point from the shipping data and enter it here.

Leave the field Condition rule to create delivery blank so that it will consider PO with delivery date falling within one year.

In the Purchase order tab, enter the PO number.

Execute. It should fetch you the PO list due for delivery.

Before doing the above, make sure PO is not subjected to release strategy. Check the quantity in the PO due for delivery.

Thanks and Regards,

Maheshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL10B is for subcontract orders. The outbound delviery is created when you have parts to supply to the vendor. If that is what you attempting to do them make sure the material is set up correclty ie for subcontract .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I set up something on customizing for that? I'm asking you because I have created an subcontrating PO but when I run the VL10B transaction I got no data found as message.

tks