cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After resetting sapjsf password java stack will not start

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a abap+java solman server whos java stack will not start after resetting the sapjsf password on the abap side.

While setting up SLD I found the need to reset the sapjsf password set by a previous administrator. Reset worked fine in the ABAP side but failed in the java ume.

The abap stack appears fine and I can log in with sapjsf. We have reset the password in the config tool parameter ume.r3.connection.master.passwd.

I am seeing a RFC related error in the default trace and have to wonder if this password is stored somewhere else. The account also has become locked out a number of times I assume by the RFC failures.

The entry seen in my default trace is pasted below. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi . com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) it's error in JCO connections.

Try to check dev_server0 file , that error do you see in this file?

The abap stack appears fine and I can log in with sapjsf.

Are you can login in 001 client ? Check the SAPJSF user in 001

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you followed SAP Note [810621|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=810621] while changing password?

If yes...

hope you have entered the password in UPPER case, isn't it?

Also did you make sure if your password id not too short or long and also comply the password conditions to login ABAP system?

Reset worked fine in the ABAP side but failed in the java ume.

Any error while resetting password in java ume?

Let us know...