cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No margin in WebDynPro modal forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I suppose this question already been answered somewhere but I coundn't find it.

I don't get any left margins in the modal forms in WebDynpro applications. I think it looks really ugly. Should it be like this or can it be changed?

Anyone that does understand what I mean and has an explanation to this layout behavior?

Thanks in advance

Fredrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a screen shot or explain further, it is tough to understand the issue.

Greetings

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have a nice screen shot but I did not understand if I could included here somewhere, in the forum? I couldnt find your email either. How should I continue

/Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Fredrik,

i have just updated my profile. mail address shud be visible for use now

Greetings

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredrik,

I saw the image. how are you creating the pop-up window ?Are you creating your own pop-up then calling l_window_manager->create_window_for_cmp_usage , if so then the view that constructed needs to be adjusted. Try giving WIDTH of the container ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER as 90%.

if_wd_window reference where you recieve the constructed window has a method set_size however it doesnt seem to work,

you can give it a TRY.

Greetings

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a form (page) from the standard SAP application. I have seen this beahvior in several applications and im wondering if there is a limitations in the framework of WebDynpro ABAP?

I think its quite strange that it looks like it do, it is not that good-looking.

Picture of the modal form is available here: [Form without left margin|http://frebeswe.freewebspace.com/photos.html]

Regards,

Fredrik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredrik,

i´m not sure if i understood your statements, but the layout depends on the wrapping container. If you choose GridLayout for example you can define padding values for every element within the container.

Is this your aim?

Greez,

Vincent