cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPVS Optimizer error: "orders cannot be delivered"

Former Member
0 Kudos

When executing TPVS Optimizer the optimization comes out with a high number of orders "that cannot be delivered". This is an initial message that appears just before it starts the capacity check.

At the log register this message is showed as green.

In fact that is not a problem of capacity or resource availability as when I filter only that specifics orders that weren't schedule before, the Optimizer is able to delivery any order.

I suspect that somehow this orders are "stucked" as dirty in some internal table, due to previous optimizations. In other tests when I copied the resources (load and vehicle) and set the new resource to the Optimization Profile, the orders where delivered. But this artifice is not working anymore.

I've already opened an OSS for SAP but they answered with Note 847234 that indicates a SCM Optimization Consulting service from SAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

I hope you must have already tried using VSCC and system consistancy check. I also assume that you have sufficient vehicles available for the optimizer to plan the shipments. Have you checked the lock data using 'SM12' (with basis help) during optimizer run and after optimizer run. This should give you some clue in case if you suspect locking issue.

In case if you still have the issue, may be you can send me the screenshots and then may be I can try to detect the problem.

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep!

Thanks a lot for your answer, it was very helpfull.

I've tried VSCC and system consistency check. I also had sufficient vehicles available for the optimizer to plan the shipments.

Actually I was able to schedule all orders again after creating new resources** as copies from the original ones and assigning them to the model.

**Vehicles and loading resources - outbound at the shipping point and inbound at customers, delivery point

As I said, this problem had happened before and at the next time it occurs I will try to use transaction SM12.

I'll let you know the result.

Best Regards,

Marina Carvalho

Edited by: Marina Carvalho on Mar 13, 2009 6:58 PM