cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO Workflow (BADI Type) in waiting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am in SRM extended classic scenario. After shopping cart gets created, it gets automatically approved and PO is created. Then PO workflow is triggered for approval. This happens fine in development box. However when its been transported in quality, the PO workflow remains in 'Waiting Status'. The requested start date has been set to future date 31.12.9999. Thus the workflow does not start properly. If gets stuck with the first step. It does not go upto the approval step.

Is there anyone who can tell me why this is happening and what is the remedy?

Regards

Dip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

Is it required to set the requested start date to future date 31.12.9999?

Also check if the same has been maintained in development system.

I think this might be restricting the workflow to proceed. Please check the relevance of this deadline monitoring.

Regards,

Saumya

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the PO status? Check the PO status in txn- bbp_pd. If it is in 'Held' status, then the workflow would go into waiting. Check if there are any errors on the PO if it is Held status.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your input. The PO is in 'Held' status. I will see why it is in held status and then get back to you in I am in trouble.

Hi others,

This workflow is working fine in Development box. Thus the bindings and all are not an issue.

Regards

Dip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dip - Did you find a solution to this. I am having similar issue - PO in held status. Let me know if you have solved this and how. Thanks SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK Roy,

I found that the PO went under Hold status because there was problem with the Vendor and thus the workflow didnt trigger properly. As soon as I changed the vendor with a correct one, it started working.

Regards

Dip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requested Start means "the dialog work item appears in the Business Workplaces of its recipients when the requested start is reached."

Are you sure the date is set to 31.12.9999 in development box as well ??

Regards,

PR.

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following,

1) Binding similar as in Dev.

2) Data May be Passing to Task Container, check whether data passing to workflow.

3) Still problem comes, Re-import the Transport Request Workbench first & Customizing Next.

Regards,

Surjith