cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI POS Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody share the documents of SAP Retail - XI - POS(Point of Sale),Here POS is the third party system.

What would be the major difference between POS integration with other normal scenarios?

Thanks in advance,

Esha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

What would be the major difference between POS integration with other normal scenarios?

i don't think there will be major difference, from PI prespective integration is same to any thrid party system. check from POS is there anything specially implemented by them, like encrypting, mode of communication etc...as it is a third party system.

Regards,

Kar'na...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please guide me sooon.

-Esha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Chirumamilla has already answered your question. Are you looking for any specific details related to connecting to the external POS system ?

From the POS system, you have to find out the way they can receiver or send message and accordingly you have to use the adapter at the XI receiver end. e.g If the POS system has a webservice which they want to be called from XI, you should configure SOAP receiver adapter.

Thanks,

Pooja pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Esha

If POS system has an ABAP stack you can directly communicate using proxies.

That is the best solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

POS is the microsoft product and i think it provides Microsoft Office Excel, text, HTML, XML, or e-mail. capabilites.

i checked below link, so Integrating this POS is same as other integrations.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/pos/default.mspx

Regards,

Karna...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

POS is the microsoft product and i think it provides Microsoft Office Excel, text, HTML, XML, or e-mail. capabilites.

i checked below link, so Integrating this POS is same as other integrations.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/pos/default.mspx

Regards,

Karna...

Answers (0)