cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of goods unavailable for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue where the PO does not come up when you try searching for it to confirm the goods. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be that there was a change in the Org structure wherein the requestor had a duplicate BP # created after the SC was created. (removed org assignment and executed users_gen by mistake).

We tried changing the PO details of "Requested by" to the new BP number, but doesn't help.

Tried searching/confirming the PO by someone with Recipient role (SAP_BBP_STAL_RECIPIENT), but it didn't help. The PO just doesn't come up.

Any suggestions on how to confirm the PO would be greatly appreciated.

P.S - We are on extended classic scenario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check is there any delivery complted indicator for purchase oder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Deliv. Compl." flag is unchecked for the PO in the backend.

In any case, if I would want to delete this PO, any suggestions on how to do that?

@Muthu, I was not able to use the express function. This PO was directly created (No related SC exists).

many thanks.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

your statement:-

We have an issue where the PO does not come up when you try searching for it to confirm the goods. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be that there was a change in the Org structure wherein the requestor had a duplicate BP # created after the SC was created. (removed org assignment and executed users_gen by mistake). - Can you send your ppoma_bbp screen/ po details . I can look into this how bp duplicated.However you stated earlier sc was created. no problem. i try my best.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, my apologies. There was no SC created at all. The PO was directly created. Do provide me your personal id, I shall send you the screenshots.

Many thanks,

Nikhil

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Cool. you need not to say sorry.There could be a problem of your BP good recipient.

now try to convince the user to do gr in backend.

or add a role to one dummy user or in the same level of the user and do a confirmation since he become a central good recipient and remove the role .

always user modification / deletion must be taken carefully.

because there are some FM search the PO based on that user .

There are lot of notes discussed. However check your crmd_partner table CRMT_PARTNER_DISABLED .you can get guid of partner function 20 from bbp_pd (purchase order) and let me know the table value of the field.if the value is there some deletion of the partner has registered.you can investigate later.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, I checked and the user does not want to do a GR now. In fact, he just wants to delete the PO and create a new one. What's the best way to do this?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

As you aware ,you can delete the PO via Web.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu, the delete option is greyed out, the status of the PO is "Transaction completed" and the only follow on documents I can see at the item level is the PO itself.

When I try to "change" the PO, there is a pop up message which says "System status CMPL is active"

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Sometimes it is full of surprise.

Note 1242886 - Reformatting message text coming from status

managementSymptom

Message text from status management is not user friendly.

E.g. Closed purchase order (status of this purchase order is Transaction

Completed ) cannot be updated. For this, message thrown is 'System status

CMPL is active'. This cannot be understood by normal end user.

More Terms

BS, 013, Transaction Completed, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Response

Cause and Prerequisites

This problem is due to program error.

Solution

1. Apply following corrections manually in system

a) Goto transaction SE38 and display program 'LBBP_PDF0Y'.

b) From menu bar, go to 'Goto->Text Elements->Text Symbols'

c) Make following entries in DE language:

d) Entry 1:

o Sym: 031

o Text: Aktiver Status des Dokuments

o dLen:28

o mLen:75

e) Entry 2:

o Sym: 032

o Text: Änderung ist nicht möglich.

o dLen: 27

o mLen: 75

f) Entry 3:

o Sym: 033

o Text: ist

o dLen: 3

o mLen: 10

2. Implement the attached correction instruction or import the

19.02.2009 Page 2 of 2

Note 1242886 - Reformatting message text coming from status

management

corresponding support package.

Header Data

Release Status: Released for Customer

Released on: 26.08.2008 11:13:53

Priority: Correction with high priority

Category: Program error

Main Component SRM-EBP-PD Procurement Document Methods

Additional Components:

SRM-EBP-PRE Purchase Order Response

Valid Releases

Software Component Release From

Release

To Release and Following

SRM_SERVER 600 600 600

Support Packages

Support Packages Release Package Name

SRM_SERVER 600 SAPKIBKU05

Correction Instructions

Correction

Instructio

ns

Valid

from

Valid

to

Software

Component

Typ

e

*)

Reference

Correction

Last

Changed

655533 600 600 SRM_SERVER C PMFK040081 26.08.2008 06:33:34

*) C Correction, B Pre-Implementation, A Post-Implementation, M Undetermined

Are you in SRM 6.0?

Seems that PO has closed. check it up boss.cross check via backend PO history too.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, thanks for the helpful answer. And you are right, it is full of surprises..because we are NOT using SRM 6. We are using SRM 5.0 with SP13 patch level.

I checked the PO in the backend and there is no PO history tab. The status on the header level still says its ordered-Active, Not yet sent, Not delivered, Not invoiced.

I have to look into this issue, but thank you again for your help!

Best regards,

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your issue is because someone has clicked on 'Complete' button for the PO. Once this status is set, you will not be able to do any further actions with this PO. You would need to deactivate this status.Go through this thread and see if it helps you:

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Many thanks for your answers. The PO does exist in the backend and looks fine, but company policy does not allow posting the GR from backend.

Can someone give more details on the central processing authorization mentioned?

We have tried confirming using the Confirm Centrally transaction, but it still doesn't come up in the search.

Best regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

Did you try express confirmation ? are you facing only this User only.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, could you clarify how this is done? And yes, it is only for this user currently since he has two BP numbers in PPOMA_BBP.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to checkstatus and select your sc and expand .

right hand side you may find lorry icon .click it .thats all

Assumed that all quantities of PO is correct.

first do it in test environment for express confirmation and go ahead if results are satified as expected.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

Once the user moved to new org unit, if you re-assing him to previous organization also he won't be able to process the PO's.

It can be possible only thorough central processor authorization only.

If you want the same user to process the po, better to ask for create new PO and continue the process.

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are unable to locate the PO even from Confirm centrally transaction, then it may be that the problem is with the PO itself rather than the user change. Pl. try to check in backend system, if the PO is existing or not. If the PO is not replicated to backend, then it would not come up for confirmation.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if you are finding difficulty for only one particular user -workaround ,do GR in backend if po is available in r/3 and your business rules allows you to do.

or else if you have central recipent role for some one do confirmation from SRM.

regards

Muthu