cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Billing doc's in Export Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Export sales,

We have to Create Two Invoices one with Sales Org Currency & another with Customer Currency ( Eg: Currency- USD)

I guess, this can be achieved through Output Determination by Maintainig Output Type - RD00 ( with Sales ORg Currency ) & ZRD0(With USD Currency)

Please COrrect me, if am wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek

As rightly asked already, in exports, all your documents will have customer currency and in fact, you should file with Customs only in customer currency. In simple terms, you should show one currency in billing document and that is in what currency you receive payment.

If at all you want to see any sales value in sales organisation currency, you can very well develop a report and I dont think there is a need to generate export invoice with local currency.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot for looking into this issue.

The thing here is,

Client is generating two invoices as said in my thread.

Customer currency is for Submitting to the customs,

Where as Sales org currency is for internal reporting purpose. - still they want to have print out of both the types of invoices.

plz suggest me-

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek

On your comments

Sales org currency is for internal reporting purpose

my suggestion would be to define a logic in the output smartform such that whenever that output is selected, system should generate invoice with INR value considering the field KURRF (for exchange rate) from VBRK table so that this requirement can be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what's the reason for maintaining the currency in sales org..It's anyways a stastical kind of thing...If you are sending the customer Invoice in his required format/currency and If you have maintained the exchange rates then anyways you are going to see the details.

Please explain the business process.

Regards,

N