Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I open SPRO --> Enterprise Structure --> Definition --> Financial Accounting --> Edit, Copy, Delete, Check Company Code --> On the popup screen select "Company Code Data", then define company code , it showed You have no authorization for class ECOP or No maintenance authorization for requested data.

what rights do I need to setup for this user?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Right after you receive the auth error, execute tcode su53 and send the results to the people in your

organization that maintain authorizations.

Regards

Greg Kern

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, welcome to SDN!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my opinion this question is more suitable for Security forum. You have higher probability to get answer for question related to authorization. But as it has been already mentioned, you need to use SU53 to get info about last authorization check.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to the security forum...

Check in tcode SPRO_ADMIN whether there is an S_PROJECT (not sure of the exact spelling) authority missing.

Note that SU53 will give you the last failed auth check in the program flow. It is not necessarily the one which is best suited to provide the correct access.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have the following authorizations:

S_TABU_DIS:ACTVT=02,DICBERCLS=ECOP

ECOP is field CCLASS or to be more specific the authorization group for the table.Most of the customizing transactions under SPRO are table maintenance transactions.

Regards,

Subbu