cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urn:SAPCCMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did any of you had an error coming up every hour inside sxmb_moni. A sync call with sender interface SAPCCMS and sender component is the business system name of PI 7.10. I do have PI 7.10 SPS 7.

We get this error since we upgradded from 7.00 to 7.10.

We never build up an interface for this.

We can not look into the messages because they are deleted imediately after process to reduce system usage.

The error comes up hourly. The starttime is system start. So after system start the runtime changes.

Outbound is a PROXY ???

BR Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This is a known issue and is caused by the CCMS batch job "SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_DP" (and/or the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR) which runs every hour in your system.

Please see the link below. The link recommends that you activate both background dispatching and central system dispatching in client 000.

These CCMS jobs should be activated in client 000.

Activating and Deactivating Method Execution

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/be/44443c4a08ba26e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched arround for weeks now but it really seems to be a bug. I found lots of jobs but nothing solved the issue so far. I still wait for SAP to release the note, my call is still open so far.

BR Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think; this because somebody might have scheduled the program RBDSTATE to run every hour.., for Idoc Acknowledgement ALEAUD.ALEAUD01..

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Jan-Markus,

I am getting the same error. I notice you Note: 1304555, but I am not able to get to it.(Internal use only)

Did you find another way to solve the issue?

Regards

Willie Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks!

Rod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there will be a SAP note which solves this issue, but it is not jet released: 1304555

BR Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Any news on this issue?

We have the same thing happening.

Rod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yeah, it has nothing to do with your interfaces, it is a standard Alert machanisim that SAP provided.

if it is not stopped from RZ20 then go to transaction GRMG and stop the CCMS heart beat. which might solve the problem.

Regards,

Karna...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This has nothing to do with your interfaces or configuration in IR/ID

This is a callback status from Process Agent Framework (PAF monitor - check tcode rz20), you can check there and try to stop/disable any setting which leads to this.

I noticed this in one of our trial servers too, could be a BUG also in PI 7.1 not sure, but have nt gone deep into this cause of other priorities.

Shall keep you posted, if there is further info.

Regards

Vishnu