cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment transfer issue from Shopping cart to Purchase req in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How are you all. Need your expert advise..

We are trying to achieve functionality where documents which are attached on shopping cart get transfer into Purchase req in ECC (Classic Scenario with SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0). For this we have done following config / enhancements:

- Activated BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW" in SRM with following code for attachment;

cs_ctrl_att-BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

cs_ctrl_att-BE_storage_cat = 'DMS_C1_ST'.

cs_ctrl_att-TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

- Created new document type ECC with t.code DC30 for SRM and assigned the object links for EBAN table.

After performing above task we are able to see Link of the attachment into Purchase req in ECC with document number (i.e. the one we assigned while defining document type in DC30) but not able to open the document in ECC.

Could you please let us know if there is any settings which we have missed for actually opening documents in ECC?

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

would you kindly tell us, how you resolved it ?

Thanks a lot !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Here is the steps which we have implemented....

At SRM Side:

Activated BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW with new implementation where we have put following code; where it transfer attachment and also intimate buyer by looking into line item text that document is attached at line item level.

IF NOT wa_attachment IS INITIAL.

cs_ctrl_att-BE_DOC_TYPE = 'SRM'.

cs_ctrl_att-BE_storage_cat = 'DMS_C1_ST'.

cs_ctrl_att-TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

wa_item_text-preq_no = wa_exp_item-preq_no.

wa_item_text-preq_item = wa_exp_item-preq_item.

wa_item_text-text_id = c_text_id2.

wa_item_text-text_form = c_star.

wa_item_text-text_line = wa_exp_item-preq_item.

APPEND wa_item_text TO cs_rq_document-it_requisition_item_text.

CLEAR wa_item_text.

ENDIF.

ECC Side:

- Create new document type u201CSRMu201D with transaction code DC10 with following parameters.

a. Check Use KPro

b. Check Version Assignment

c. Check Change Docs

d. Assign Internal number range as u201C02u201D and external number range as u201C01u201D

e. Select Number Exit u201CMCDOKZNRu201D

f. Version number increment u201C1u201D

g. File Size u201C10000000u201D

- Assign following Object links to the new created document type u201CSRMu201D.

a. Type as u201CSRMu201D

b. Object as u201CEBANu201D and u201CEKPOu201D respectively

c. Object description as u201CPurchase req. itemu201D and u201CPurchase order itemu201D respectively

d. Screen number u201C247u201D for EBAN and u201C248u201D for EKPO.

- Various document types (i.e. .doc, .xls, .pdf, .jpg & .txt) need to be configured. This will allow ability to view documents in ECC system. This can be done by Basis person.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ritesh Raithatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Can you please tell me few more info for my below questions.

1)Does the above procedure takes care of both header level and item level attachments transfer from SRM to ECC?

2)what happens if again the same PO/PR document needs to be copied to ECC level again?

I would like to know how consistently the header/item level attachments for PR document is handled between

SRM to ECC and ECC to SRM.

Appreciate your help, if you guide me your experience,

Regards

ckumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am using SRM 7.0 and while i create an attachment in shopping cart and try to send it in ECC, the attachment is not reflecting .

I see that you have resolved it kindly please provide the details code.

Since we are using the latest version of SRM, we have used BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

(Method IF_EX_BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW~FILL_RQ_INTERFACE.).

I have also gone through the below link and tried the implementation :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW-CreateRequisitionin+backend

Also, all ECC configuration are in place. However things are not come in place. Only the details are reflected but the attachment is not

reflected in ECC.

If you can guide the correct way in SRM BADI along with ECC configuration (just to verify) will be a great help.

Kind Regards,

Kunal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am using SRM 7.0 and while i create an attachment in shopping cart and try to send it in ECC, the attachment is not reflecting .

I see that you have resolved it kindly please provide the details code.

Since we are using the latest version of SRM, we have used BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

(Method IF_EX_BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW~FILL_RQ_INTERFACE.).

I have also gone through the below link and tried the implementation :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW-CreateRequisitionin+backend

Also, all ECC configuration are in place. However things are not come in place. Only the details are reflected but the attachment is not

reflected in ECC.

If you can guide the correct way in SRM BADI along with ECC configuration (just to verify) will be a great help.

Kind Regards,

Kunal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue as reported Please let me know why the docs are not uploaded to SRm succesfully .

I am facing the below weird issue .

Easy shopping >Shop> eHiring catalog

Click Transfer to SRM

Now click on the button ‘Details’ and open the tab ‘Notes and attachments’

All attchments are names after the 1st attachment and all have the same file type

Basically you have lost all you attachments here, except 1 (when you click on the link, all links refer to the same document, so not just cosmetic). This is a problem.

When you order this shopping cart and search for it and open it again, the attachment tab is even completely empty, so now all attachments are lost.

Something like this, but less severe, happens in the process a bit further.

• - Approve the shopping cart with the applicable approver

Still no original attachments (like job descriptions).

Now click button ‘responses and awards’

Click tab ‘Items’ and fill out price ‘40’ euro

Click notes and attachment tab

I added 5 attachments

As can be seen here, the docx becomes an xlsx again, but it looks like it just takes over the 1st file type that was uploaded, it can also be the other way around (xlsx becomes docx) when the 1st uploaded attachment is a document.

But in this case, when you click on the link, it will open the right file with the right program, so over here it looks like it is just cosmetic.