Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending RFPOSXEXT using report RFPOSXEXTEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add custom fields to FBL5N, I added two custom of fields to the following structures

1. RFPOS - using an append structure with two custom fields

2. RFPOSX - using an append structure with two custom fields

To also extend RFPOSXEXT, I ran the report RFPOSXEXTEND. Both the fields got added to RFPOSXEXT with no issues. I used BTE 00001650 to populate values to these fields and they showed up in FBL5n.

My question is when I move this to Quality and prod systems, should I run the report RFPOSXEXTEND again in those environments too. RFPOSXEXT says that it was last changed by me with no request attached to it. Should I include this change to RFPOSEXT in the same request when I move this to other environments.

Please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. U have to execute the report (RFPOSXEXTEND) in all the environments, oto activate & link the components in the Structure..

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. U have to execute the report (RFPOSXEXTEND) in all the environments, oto activate & link the components in the Structure..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U should run the report RFPOSXEXTEND in every enviroment

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balasubramani / Max,

Thank you for the confirmation.