cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL10B after giving the details if I execute, list of documents appears with RED, GREEN and YELLOW signal lights. System derived if number of days in the future that would be safely provide enough time to complete process that is due for completion u2013 Green. Any time period is less than the number of days count counts as critical because task completion is at RISK. This number of days would be determine with traffic lights.

I assume system is checking the DELIVERY DATE for the selection criteria. I need to know where this configuration was set up? How system is taking DELIVERY DATE as a base date for comparison.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO-> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Worklist -> Configure list profile.

Here check the details for list profile that is assigned to the delivery scenario (you can find the details in SPRO-> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Worklist -> Assignment of list profile to delivery scenario).

In the list profile there is a field called Rule DlvCrDate and other field Dlv creation. The values in these fields determines the data to be selected in VL10.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for the response.

Edited by: Victor Collins on Feb 17, 2009 5:33 PM