cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS purchase requisitions are not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one Production plant and DC. When i run the PPDS heuristics in production plant and DC for a finished product,system is creating Stocktransport purchase requisition in DC to Plant and a planned order in production plant. Stocktransport purchase requisition needs to be transferred immediately to R/3 and get the number range in R/3 and needs to be updated in APO. But this is not happening.when i run the /n/sapapo/ccr transaction,it shows error that no integration model is active in R/3. But i maintained the integration model for this material for POsand PRs,Sales orders,stocks and all are active.

When i created STOs directly in R/3 for test,they are updating in APO.Maintained all the settings like publications etc.

Thanks

Aktar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhtar,

Based on your observations, I could make out two things.

1) there is error in building integration model - as you are repeatedly getting error message related to Integration model. Please check whether all integration models are appropriate using t-code CFM5 in R/3

2) In R/3 customisation settings, please check whether number range is defined for purchase requisitions, orders etc., Also check other IMG settings related to order transfer at both R/3 and APO.

Please confirm by awarding suitable points.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhtar,

Please check the following whether

1) Quota is maintained

2) Integration models are active for plants, material, purchase requisition, stock transport purchase requistion, purchase orders, etc.,

3) Check whether any struck queues in R/3 and in APO using t-codes like smq1 and smq2

4) Check sysfails if any and take necessary actions

5) Check application logs using cfg1 and slg1 t-codes in R/3 and /n/sapapo/c3 and slg1 t-codes in APO

6) Check whether publication is maintained as immediate transfer

7) Try using /n/sapapo/c5 t-code to send change pointer manually and check.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked all the steps and are correct.In /n/sapapo/ccr,the error i am getting is that no integration model active.But when i create the STOs,PRs,they are updating in APO immediately. In /n/sapapo/cpp when select Orders in worklist and click on button Transfer to R/3,i am getting green with the message processed but it not really happens.I know this is not appropriate to ask further.But any other suggestions apart from above?

Regards

Aktar

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Publication (Maintain Distribution Definitions) is switched on for External Procurement at the DC.

Somnath