cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when reading the ID of the business system from the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a scenario JDBC - XI - BW (ABAP Proxies). I configured all the steps required to connect XI & BW systems. The SLDCHECK transaction is all green. I was able to connect to SLD from BW using SXMB_IFR tcode too. I was able to look at all the XI Repository interfaces from SPROXY tcode in BW. Created a new ABAP proxy (class interface and method) for the message interface in XI from BW (SPROXY Tcode). Created all required config in XI Directory. Got the message from JDBC adapter, mapping done successfully, and the message failed in the CALL Adapter Step.

The error is "Error when reading the ID of the business system from the SLD for system BWS and client 100."

What could have gone wrong. Thanks in advance.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution. The user which I was using in the ABAP Proxy communication channel was not having enough authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Could you please tell me how to know whether the user used in the ABAP Proxy communication channel was not having enough authorizations? Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

:::::::One Should Have the Following Roles AS A XI Developer With Out Admin Rights ::::::

1) SAP_XI_Developer_ABAP +

2) SAP_XI_Developer_J2EE +

3) SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP +

4) SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE +

5) SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR +

6) SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP +

7) SAP_XI_DEMOAPP

😎 SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_ABAP +

9) SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE +

Regards

Sesh

Former Member