cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not find repository information for controller ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a series of applications that are successfully running on a DEV and QAS system. We are now in the process of copying over to a PRD system.

One of the applications is throwing an error when loading. The error message is:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: 
Did not find respository information for controller UserMappingView

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getController(Component.java:364)

Would this be caused by a missing RFC transport? I've checked the transports and they all appear to be there...

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Check whether this component is using any other components or DCs. If that is the case you need to transport used DCs first then using DCs.

i.e. If B is using A then A should be transported first and B should be transported later

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using DCs. These are all independant Web Dynpro projects. There are no custom controllers, just the standard component controller which the view UserMappingView has assigned as a required controller.

Like I mentioned these applications all work on our DEV and QAS system, but this error appears on PRD. I am unaware of any other applications installed on PRD that do not exist on DEV and QAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Are you using NWDI for transport?

Thanks & Regards,

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No these are independent Web Dynpro projects and we are deploying through SDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

It looks like it could be a problem with your transport. Did you try to transport that application again?

This sometimes helps...

What tool are you using for transporting the projects?

Thanks & Regards,

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I'm not sure what my basis guys are doing, but apparently a reboot of the system was able to resolve this issue.

Must have been something out of sequence somewhere.

Thanks for your assistance.