Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in my project....

At the time of Usage Decision on inspection lot stock tab,i will eneter quantity in unrestricted and blocked accordingly.My client wants to give reason for rejection without quality notification and all

As i saw there is document field next to the stock posting wherein i can enter a reason but that text does not reflect anywhere even in display usage decision later on.So do i have to develop a new report completely or does this text document relect anywhere in standard sap.

Please look into following example....

Total Inspection Qty:100

Unrestricted:90

Blocked 2 due to Undersize

5 due to oversize

3 due to some other reason

At the time of UD i will give this reasons and do stock posting for blocked one after the other like partial stock posting.But where will it reflect????It doesnt come in QA13 also when usage decision is completely done

Could anyone help on this????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jr

1) In MB51 input the material, plant movementtype etc execute> click on Current display variant> click on position > Look for text in hidden fields> moving it to the position /line

2) if you are planning to make an abap report please find some inputs,

1) use QAMB table, input the inspection lot no, it will give all the material document associated with inspection lot. Take any document other that Counter 1.

2) passs this document number in MSEG table. you will have Movement type 350 with TEXT giving the reason for movement

hope this helsp

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your input...that will be useful when i develop a report considering this parameters

Could you tell where we can give quanitity wise rejection reason other than quality notification???

In defects recording we can give reasons like undersize,oversize and all...but no quantity wise entry

Could you provide some input....

Regards

JR

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JR,

The comment related to UD can be maintained in UD - Long text.

Using QA32 / QA33 Existing report can be used to get the output, wherer in UD long text can be fetched in the report.

Guess this will avoid report generation efforts

Regards

GAS

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR

From what i understood you need to put quantity against each defects. In defect recording you can make use of number of defects for the same

please let me know your feedback

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your input i was also thinking os using the same field No of Defects for entering Defects Quantity....

I guess will go this idea.....

Regards

Jithesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR

there are 2 methods by which you can see this

1) go to QA12 or QA13,>goto inspection stock posting tab > click on Material document button > choose the second or third document ( first document will be always the document which created the lot) > it will take you to MIGO > Go to Where > in Text you can see the reason

2) Go to MB51 transaction > give the material number, plant and the movement type (350) for blocked> execute> it will give you the report > goto current display variant button> select Text from the layout> you will get the reason . this report is standard report and gives all the relevant information like PO,etc

hope this helps

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for you kind information again...

In QA13 i went to material document and saw the text...its helps me finding the reason.But probably i will have to develop a report since you have to see each material document one by one.

when you go to inspection lot tab you can see there is stock posting log next to material document.this gives me correct data of when and how the quantities are posted but it does not reflect the reason otherwise it would have been helpful

In MB51 i tried but in current display avriant button i couldn find the text...what is the field name in hidden coloumn??

Can you provide a little more input to this...