Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompatible with interface - Exception in Adapter Module

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a custom adapter module deployed on PI 7.1. Once i post any message, i am getting below exception in CC monitoring.

-

Marked transaction for rollback for meesage 4a3115d0-fcf9-11dd-9bfc-001a4b080fda(INBOUND).

Reason: java.lang.ClassCastException: class $Proxy2764_10000:sap.com/DemoJMSEAR at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 3fe3e77e at alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 5fb39192 at alive

-

Can any one have any idea about the exception.

Please help me out here.

Best Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue today. I solved it by changing the port from the message port to the P4 port on a single instance installation. So changing from 50000 to 50004 solved it for me.

HTH,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same issue.

Both in Dev and QA systems it was working fine, but when we deployed this in prod we are getting the same error>>

ava.lang.ClassCastException: class $Proxy2764_10000:sap.com/DemoJMSEAR at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 3fe3e77e at alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal:library:com.sap.aii.af.lib at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 5fb39192 at alive

we have two hosts in Prod server, i have used one to deploy the user module. I am not seeing any options in NWDS to change the port number.

Dhanish Joseph

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad Babu,

would u mind telling me how u resolved the Exception before?

I hav getten the same error with ur.

I use NWDS 7.1 & PI 7.1. and the Bean is stateless.

Thx in advance.

Brian.

Edited by: brian Luo on Oct 24, 2009 1:08 PM

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is some problem with adapter module. We redeployed it and it worked fine.

Best Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

How did you correct your module. I've got the same error and no idea what's wrong.

Beans is Stateless.

Edited by: Piotr Jarema on Aug 26, 2009 2:46 PM

brian_luo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Piotr,

have u solved the error about calling user-module?

i hav encountered the same error and no idea what's wrong also.

and my bean is stateless too.

would u mind helping me?

thx in advance.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I trust you recoded the custom adapter to fit PI 7.1. In that case I would guess that you're using a stateful interface, and your adapter can not handle that.