cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order in 'awaiting approval' status but no approval required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using SRM 4.0 SP 13. There is a purchase order which shows that no approval is required in the approval tab, but the overall status is 'awaiting approval'. Please can you advise if this is a Support pack issue? I have checked the workflow WS14000075 which is active.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the PO document status in BBP_PD transaction.

Do you see any status like error in transfer ? Is there any related error in RZ20 ?

Regards,

Masa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try this thread I had a similar problem and also check that your workflow is a general task in oocu.

TM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try testing your workflow in transaction SWUD use test environment then select consistancy check with sub categories selected also this will tell you if all workflows and tasks are active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your responses. The workflow WS14000075 is active and consistent. The status in BBP_PD is showing as changes transmitted and ordered and it looks normal, not sure where this is stuck.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes this is caused by the PO not being transmitted to backend (extended classic) and this would show in RZ20, try swi6 for your object BUS2201 enter the guid and see the status of te PO but please try RZ20 as mentioned in the first reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check automatic customising is done for workflow in SWU3 and get as many green ticks as you can for update jobs

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You would need to check if the workflow has been able to release the PO properly. Only after successful release completion by workflow, PO status gets changed to ordered from awaiting approval. Check the workflow log to see if there are any errors. Use txn-SWI1 or SWI6 to go into workflow log. Also reactive your workflow WS14000075 using txn swdd and try creating new PO.

Regards,

Sanjeev