cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation that we create a lot of invoices. How can we monitor that if an invoice has created a successful IDOC or not?

As we used table NAST, we can see those unsuccessful if there is red light. But some green light are actually not successful.

Is there a way we can monitor them and know which one is successful or not?

Thanks.

JRB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar

Please goto Tcode WE02 there Enter Date range for which you want to monitor Idocs and also the Direction whether Inbound or outbound.

There you can see RED, GREEN or YELLOW Idocs. Double click on Idoc it will display the contents of Idoc.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE02 is checking the IDOCs already. You have to check every segment to see the corresponding Invoice. That would be very hard.

What we have here is the invoice, and as we check in the output type, we will see in the processed log if it has created an IDOC number or none.

Is there an easy way to check all the invoices if it has created an IDOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Given that this is a muti-step process, I suspect a new report might serve your purposes best, i.e. showing Invoices, Output processing status, iDocs & iDoc Status. There are multiple stages, i.e. :

Output not proposed.

Output proposed, but not processed (pending).

Output processed, but no iDoc produced (failed).

iDoc produced, but not despatched (either pending or failed).

iDoc sent successfully.

We don't have such a report, as our EDI Invoicing process is fairly robust. But an ABAP resource should be able to create one quite easily.

Cheers, Paul.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try WE02 tcode