cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change credit control area of customer -transaction already happened

Former Member
0 Kudos

One customer has been assigned to credit control area 1000, advance taken and invoices also generated against 1000 credit control area. Since customer was wrongly assigned to 1000 credit control area and it need to be re-assigned to 5500 credit control area. Both 1000 & 5500 credit control area is assigned under "permitted credit control areas per company code". Our company code is 1000.

Now we want that henceforth transaction hit 5500 credit control area inspite of 1000 credit control area. How to rectify?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the existing customer use tcode FD32 select all view and once you are in FD32 Screen you can delet this customer under 1000 control area.

From menu bar select credit management ---> delete -->Control area data.

And create new record in FD32 with new control area.

For existing documents created for that control area can reversal them.

Regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for your suggestion, Can we remove risk category of the customer from credit control area 1000 and assigned risk cateory to 5500 credit control area for taking care of future transaction.

What will be the inpact of deleting data from credit control area 1000.

How to transfer all transaction made aginast 1000 credit control area to 5500 credit control area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are deleting a credit mater record in FD32 for 1000 control area, his record is not active.

Can were well assign the risk category under new credit control area 5500 for the above customer for which the record is deleted.

Impact of deleting the credit control area 1000 for customer will be that no credit check is consider under 1000 control area for that customer.

For transfering existing 1000 data to 5500 i have one logic as per my understanding is that.

Just check the Total credit limit of customer in 1000 control area and the exposure used take the difference and give the remain as total credit limit under 5500 credit control area.

As of now i have this in mind to control.

Or can check with the finance guys if existing transaction can be posted to new credit control area.

But i would post back once if i find something else by checking with my colleags.

Regards

vK