Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time switched to interactive adobe form

sreenadh_mv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I was able to convert the smartform in runtime to Adobe form but the resulting form is non-interactive.

Is it possible to convert the smartform to a interactive PDF??

I have a requirement , in the generated Adobe form I would like to insert a signatue field. I was able to convert the smartform and display the generated PDF with the signature field but it was non-interactive.

Please suggest me a way to make it interactive.

Regards

sree.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, the only way is to create an Adobe form via SFP transaction. It's the only way because there is a licensing question for interactive forms (see [Note 750784 - SAP Interactive Forms: Licenses|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/750784]), and the interactive reader rights are set through ADS on the java stack server (even if it's abap).

You may convert the smartform to adobe form via SMARTFORMS transaction, then SFP to adapt, but anyway there may be a big rework.

sreenadh_mv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for your quick reply.

We have installed the ADS configuration and were able to design the forms using SFP tcode. Now I want to get the design Layout/data existing in the smartforms to this interactive form.

Please provide me any possible solution for this.

I was able to export the layout of smartform to adobe form but the layouts were not same is there any other way to bring the same layout from the Smartform to the interactive Adobe form??

Regards

sree

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, it's the only SAP tool (now you understand why I said big rework ). Maybe some third-party tools but I don't know if it's worth looking at in your situation.

Answers (0)