cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding as perT001R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam currently using Rounding as perT001R for an item condition. The problem is when multiple line items with value is below 0.50 the system rounds to Zero at item level and hence displays Zero value at the header pricing. Infact the total value of all the line items for that particular condition when added accounts to 3 or 4.My requirement is to round off the at header level rather than at Item level. Whatu2019s the routine I can make use of?I am just checking with routine 16- "Rounding the total" but not sure if this is suffice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaac,

You may try with suggestion:

T. Code: V/06

Condition Type: DIFF - Rounding Off

Tab: Changes which can be made

Note: here, Check the Box: Header Condition and not the Item Condition

Also, Tab: Group Condition, Maintain "Tick" for Box: Group Cond.

Now, Go to T. Code: V/08,

Against the Condition: DIFF, maintain

Routine 16 within Column: CalTy.

Routine 13 within Column: ReqTy

Routine 2 within Column: BasTy

Assign A/C Key, in Column: AccK

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Please post the Outcome, so that further thoughts could be applied, if above-said suggestion doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for the reply. My requirement is I have 3 line items with value 0.40 each and since Iam using Rounding as perT001R-Calc Type the system round off to zero for each item and hence the total is Zero, infact the total is 1.20 .Is there any Std Routine that we can make use of like rounding the totals which now makes the value 1?

Thanks

Isaac

Edited by: Isaac on Feb 18, 2009 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any clue?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Routine 16 and 17 will normally round the value but not as per your requirement. To achieve this requirement, you have write a coding with the help of ABAPer accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

1.But I wonder how the system rounds off the Net value at header level.Taking the above case the system is taking the net value for each of the line item and rounding off at the header level.Iam using the same routine for Net value as well...but when it comes to condition type its not happening.

2.For outgoing Excise Invoices, I have checked the "Rounding duty on removal" at the Tax on Goods Movement - Maintain company code settings.The system rounds off same as Routine 17.Where exactly do we configure this?

Thanks

Isaac

Answers (0)