cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW (ABAP) to Portal integration (JAVA) - RSPOR_SETUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background:

I would like to connect our BW (ABAP) system to our Portal (JAVA) system. Our Portal does not have the BI components installed, since we dont need this functionality.

For this integration we use:

SE38 > RSPOR_SETUP

All steps are successful except from step 12

- Maintain User Assignment in the Portal

Problem:

I get the following exception:

Check RFC connection with RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST

* System failure during call of function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST*

I then run the diagtool to trace down the error at the Portal side

Here I get:

LOGIN.OK

User: MyUser

Authentication Stack: evaluate_assertion_ticket

Login Module - EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

REQUIRED ok true true

Hence, the authenication for the assertionTicket is OK !!

Bean RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TESTnot found on host <host_PORTAL_SID>, ProgId =<host_PORTAL_SID>: Object not found in lookup of RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST.registered entries for FuctionName=JNDIName

I can successfully test the RFC connection <host_PORTAL_SID> in sm59 so it is nothing wrong with the RFC connection.

Questions:

• 1. Does anyone know whats the problem ?*

• 2. Is there any other way to test the trust from ABAP > to JAVA for the RFC connection ?*

• 3. In transaction sm59 there is a Authorization check "Utlitites>Test>Authorization check" but this is greyed out ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Linne,

1) This function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST needs have user assignement, please check the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/68/f50041aafdf123e10000000a155106/content.htm

2) As per SAP there is no way other than to test the trust from ABAP > to JAVA for the RFC connection

3) While config In Step 2 i.e RFC for TCP/IP connections you dont provide user id and password in LOGON & SECURITY TAB, this it the reason Authorization check "Utlitites>Test>Authorization check" is greyed out.

credentials you have provided is given below.

RFC destination: <RFC_DESTINATION>

Connection type: T for TCP/IP connection

Description: <DESCRIPTION>

Technical settings:

- Activation type: Registered server program

- Program ID: <PORTAL_HOSTNAME>_PORTAL_<SID>

- Gateway host: <GATEWAY_HOST>

- Gateway service: sapgw<SYSTEM_NUMBER>

Logon/Security:

- Send SAP logon ticket: activate

check that "NO USER ID AND PASSWORD" info.

Thank you,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be caused by the certificates in the system.

You can try to generate another time the certificates and reimport in the diferent system and check in visual administrator in security provider in ticket and evaluate assertion ticket the fields with the correct client.

Stop and start the RFC connection on visual administrator JCO rfc provider and I believe that will be ok.

The best regards.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos