cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery for third party po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Here iam doing third party po. i have created up to third party purchase order. but for that i cant able to post goods receipt and i cant able to create outbound delivery for that po. Do i need to do any configurations in spro. Kindly help me how to resolve this,plz.

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for tpo why u need to do outbound del process. so u dont need to do any customization settings.vendor directly supply the goods to the customer, u need to do virtual goods receipt that goes to the stock consumption stock value.

hope u r clear now

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply. my problem is , i couldnt able to post gr. it is telling that " no selectable items in that po". what and where would be the mistake. kindly resolve it plz.

regards,

prasath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Can you tell what you have done in the Purchase order. . Now can you tell exactly where you are facing the problem ? what is the flow you have done and where you are getting problem ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasath,

Check the below:

1.YOu need to do the Inbound delivery via VL31N if any confirmation is active for that PO.

2.Go to ME29N and check for any Relaease.

Edited by: Isaac on Feb 17, 2009 1:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created third party sales order and i got pr in back ground for that. With respect to that pr, i have created po. For that po, i could not able to post grn. Do i need to maintain anything in confirmation tab in purchase order? or what shall i do, kindly resolve plz.

Regards,

Prasath

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME22N please visit the "Delivery" tab in the PO (at item level) and make sure whether "Goods Receipt" checkbox is marked.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For third part PO Outbound delivery not required.Please do GR .In third party scenario only we can post stastical GR.Once goods reached physically to customer we will post stastical GR.You can view customer address in PO item delivery address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But how to post statistical gr. Actually i have tried to post gr w.r.to that third party po, but i couldnt able to post. it is telling " no selectable items in that po". what shall i do..?

Regards,

Prasath