cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MAIN window in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ppl,

I have a requirement wherein I have to print a MAIN window on the page and additional 5 windows after the MAIN window.

In the MAIN window, I am looping into internal table and printing the records.

The requirement is that how do I print the additional 5 windows just after the MAIN window ends?

How do I assign the space dynamically?

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could put a conditional node in your main window footer, checking where sfsy-page = sfsy-formpages.

If the condition checks, you are in the last page, just after finishing the main window data. If you can put your five aditional data here, it will be trully dinamical.

If you need separate windows, windows have absolute positioning, as far as I know, so dinamic positioning is out of the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the windows need to be displayed after the main window,u have create the windows and insert after the main window,also in the conditions tab check only after the end of main window.but other windows u cannot change the size,only main window u can change.if u want to change,then insert the text or details after ur table display in the main window and whatever u have inserted ,in the condition tab of that check before the end of main window.then it will display onlt after the table details are displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

create 2 pages :

Page 1 : Main window.

Page 2 : Other secondary windows.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create 5 windows on a same page by assigning sizes to different windows.

On the page right clicking u get a box with option create on clicking that u get a option window click on it it will help u create as many windows u can in your smartforms...

in its general attributed u can assign what kind of page u want to create.

and accordingly u can move forward....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Use Events (only after main window ends) for the rest 5 secondary windows

regards

Vikas C