cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating delivery in VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a Std oder and tryngto create a delivery in transaction VL01N where i am stuck with a error message like...

"Material 6 is not defined for sales from India

Message no. VL413

Diagnosis

The tax indicators are not maintained for material 6 for the country of India.

System Response

The system does not allow delivery of this material.

Procedure

Maintain the tax indicators for this material in the material master."

As per the message i went to MM02 to maintain the tax indicator in sales veiw but could not able to find the relevent fields to maintain the tax indictor.

can you please explore possible solution for this..

Regds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj,

This may due to not maintaining the tax classification data in the material master data-->sales view.

Go to MM02 transaction input your material then select the sales view and give organisational data then go in to the Sales view here you check Tax classification is coming or not under Tax data tab.

If Tax data not comes in the material master then go to IMG do the proper settings IMG path is

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Taxes

-->Define Tax Determination Rules(Assign Tax categories to country IN)

>Define Tax Relevancy Of Master Records->Material taxes(Tax category and Tax classification)

Now you go to Material master then maintain the Tax classification (relevant for tax or not relevant)in the sales view.

Now you try to create delivery.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Country is not assigned to calculation procedure

2. Taxes - Customer master

3. Taxes - Material master

check the above setting and revert back please

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Basavaraj

check in which Plant and Sales organizations you created the Material and is that plant and Sales organization are specified for sales from India?

and check the Plant in Shipping view at item level also.

Thankz

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj,

You need to maintain following Config-settings:

SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distributions --> Basic Functions --> Taxes

--> Define Tax Determination Rule (or, T. Code: OKV1)

Also, Check:

--> Assign Delivering Plants for Tax Determination, and

--> Tax relevancy for Master Records

Apart, make sure about Assignment: Plant -> Company Code, in T. Code: OX18

Once, all above settings are in Place, check in Material Master:

MM02 --> Key-in Material Code --> Enter "Org Data" --> Select Views --> go to View: Sales: Sales Org.1 --> Maintain Tax Classification (with respect to country "India")

Important: Check with the "Plant". It must be assigned to Company Code "IN" in OX18

For Refernce:

Check with following thread:

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for reply.

I could able to create delivery after maintaining the storage location in SO line item.

But in material master not able to get relevent fields to maintain tax classification data in sales veiw even after maintaining all settings as you explained.

what could be the reason? should all CIN settings be there in place to have tax classification in material master? or any other reasons..?

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basavaraj,

If, I understood correctly, You are not getting Field-value for Tax Classification in to View: Sales: Sales Org.1

if so, then

Path: SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distributions --> Taxes --> Define Tax Relevancy of Master Records --> Material Tax

Here, maintain your Tax Classifications (say, 0 - exempt, 1 - Sales Tax and 2 - Service Tax) against Tax Category ( As Maintained in T. Code: OVK1, say UTXJ for "IN")

Best Reagrds,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

To initialize TAX field in MM01

go to--ovk1

specifytax country(IN),seq(1),taxcategory-MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have already maintained the settings in OVK1(foe ex. IN India -1- MWST Output Tax).

Its not the feild values, input fields itself are not appearing in Sales Org 1 veiw to maintain tax classification data. I have maintained all settings as per your earlier inputs. anything i smissing here...?

Regds

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basawaraj

Check in t.codes OVK1 , OVK2 , OVK3 wheather data has been maintained or not

Secondly go to MM02->sales orgn1 tab and maintain the tax feild

Also check in the CMR wheather in VD02->sales area data->billing tab-> customer taxes have been maintained or not

Finally go to VK12 and check in which combination you maintained the record . Also check wheather you have maintained the taxcode in VK12 or not

Regards

Srinath