SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramp Up Knowledge Transfer Training for EHP 4 Student Lifecycle Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum Members,

SAP's IBU for Higher Education offers a Ramp Up Knowledge Transfer Training for EHP 4 Student Lifecycle Management from March 16-18 in Walldorf, Germany. There are still open seats available. If anyone of you is interested in joining this event please check have a look at the recent blog published on this topic. There you find the link to the registration list.

Also we are currently evaluating the plan to offer the same training in India, Bangalore, at the end of April. Before we go ahead it would be helpful for us to know if there are consultants in this forum who would be interested in attending this training. It is currently scheduled as a 3-day workshop at SAP Bangalore in which the new features and functions of the latest release EHP 4 will be introduced and where participants get the opportunity to work in the RKT system.

If you would be interested in the RKT training offering in Bangalore please let us know via this forum thread.

Thanks,

Tina

13 REPLIES 13

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tina,

I am interested in attending the RKT training in Bangalore. Please let me know the details.

Warm regards

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

I am interested in attending the RUKT training for EHP 4 SLCM in Bangalore. Please let me know the details and course contents.

Regards,

Ranjith Pandilla

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Tina., I am very much interesting to attend this programme. Plz inform the details. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tina,

Can you please tell us the schedule of this training in India.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhir Gupta

Edited by: sudhir gupta on Feb 19, 2009 4:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a real good intiative.Hoping to hear more abt and expecting this to be a great venue for all of us to explore new things.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

thanks for your feedback in the last couple of days. It has been helpful in the decision making process.

We are now planning to offer this training at the following date and location:

Timeframe: Monday, April 20 until Wednesday, April 22

Please reserve these dates.

We will provide registration details and the agenda for this training offering after next week.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I just wanted to let you know that registration for the RKT Workshop in Bangalore is open now.

Please refer to my blog on the HER BPX entry page. You will find the registration link there.

Best regards,

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have been contacted by interested parties for this course in regards to its price. The SAP RKT Team has now reduced the fee for participating in the workshop to INR 20.000. We hope to see many of you there!

Regards

Tina

0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

I am also interested for joining this program.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Ravi.

Please go the blog 'SAP Student Lifecycle Management EHP4 Implementation Workshop' which you on the entry site of the HER BPX. It leads to the registration list for the workshop. Note that you may have to generate a user for the Service Marketplace first (if you don't have one yet) in order to access that list. It can be done quickly and how to do it is described on the registration link.

Best regards,

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum members,

I want to let you know that we are currently planning to offer another Ramp Up Knowledge Transfer course on EHP 4, this time in Latin America:

Timeframe: April 27 -29

We will provide details in the next days.

Regards

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m also interested in EHP 4 Lifecycle Management, please le me know all the details

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Rajender,

Please check the following link for the relevant Ehp4 materials:

[original link is broken]

It is from the Higher Education & Research BPX site where you can find SAP SLcM documentation. Here you can also find the specific Ehp4 material. Please note that there aren't specific Ehp4 ramp-up trainings anymore due to the fact Ehp4 already is general available.

Best regards,

Rob