cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD possible only for Batch mgmt active materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where the UD/RR must be allowed for only batch managed materials.Is it possible.Can we create some user profile for this and do it.i.e for all materials where batch management is not active there should be no inspection possible.

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards,

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do Not Activate Inspection type in those material, which are not managed in Batch.

Reagrds,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My problem is after materials have been uploaded,QM active and full system is gone live it is found that some materials whilst uploading the batch mgmt was not made active and after UD it becomes very difficult to reverse this material lot.Hence I want the above soln for it.

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

The best solution to get red of your issue is.

- Create new material codes for all these materials. (This time make sure not mistakes happen)

- Transfer the stock to new materials.MB1B

- Put deletion flag at client level for those wrongly created materials. MM06

- Then archive those deleted material from the Data Base also.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

Thanks for your reply.But this is not possible as their part numbering system contains the quality no. of their material hence it is unique and cannot be changed.I had suggested in QA32 instead of using standard layout screen they can use the finish/amp screen which also displays the batch NO. for the inspection lot.So if Batch no. is absent here to do the reverse posting for that particular lot.

But I wanted to know if there is any status profile which exists or can be created for the same and that which can be used for this.

Regards,

Manisha