cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Behaviour of the Interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario from File to Server ABAP Proxy.For three different interfaces we are having the same Message type(At Sender side), and same Proxy structure (At Receiver side). So we are using only one Name Space and only one Message Mapping(IR) for these three different interfaces, and three configuration scenarios in ID.

So the problem here is when i kept the three files simultaneously in the corresponding paths for three interfaces...surprisingly it is behaving differently...

For one interface when i kept the wrong file it is executing with out any errors...and when i kept the correct file...it is executing with some errors....may be because we are placing the three different files at the same time ,so the mapping is executing at the same time for three interfaces...so we are getting the problem as mentioned above...

can any one please suggest us how to solve this type of issues?

Regards,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you tell the error, no one can say what is going wrong. Technically, this should not happen.

VJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be because we are placing the three different files at the same time ,so the mapping is executing at the same time for three interfaces

This cannot be a problem. Provide error details.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay and Prateek,

When i kept correct file at the specified path it was executed with the error "Data Validation log ".

The same interface when i restarted, it is executing with out any errors...? This is the exact problem of mine...why it is behaving like that....?

Regards,

Ramana.