cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple rows response from BAPI call

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with calling a SAP BAPI and save 3 different lines in 3 XML (iGrids).

I get about 8 rows back from the BAPI, 4 with status 01, 3 with status 02, 1 with status 03

What i want is i would like to call 1 Xacute --> 1 transaction --> fill 3 iGrids on 1 page.

Now i execute 3 XACUTES --> 1 transaction --> fill 3 iGrids to get the result.

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201407
Participant
0 Kudos

Why don't u do use all 8 rows in one iGrid Applet?

U can use one iGrid Applet which will display all 8 rows with different colors based on status (like Red for Status 01, Green for Status 02, yellow for Status 03). This will simply differentiate the rows based on Status as well as satisfy ur needs (1 transaction -> 1 Xacute Query -> 1 iGrid [8 rows with different colors)

Regards

Som Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds as if you want to fill the grids depending on the status. First idea is to define an input parameter "status" in the transaction. Then you can set the "status" parameter when calling the Xacute query according to the grid you call directly as a "PARAM" in the Applet definition of the web page:

<PARAM NAME="Status" VALUE="01">

This way you can define one Xacute calling one transaction. Inside the tran you can build the tran output according to the input status.

Michael

Edited by: Michael Otto on Feb 17, 2009 9:08 AM