cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block On Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When a customers has an invoice as overdue, he is not allowed to make any sales order as all the orders are blocked. e.g. a sales was made with 30 days payment term 1 month ago and the customer failed to pay it in 1 month so it went overdue today. So all the customers orders will be blocked from today and onwards until he makes payment for that oldest invoice overdue. This is what happens in the current scenario.

Issue:

As you know that the invoice is overdue today, if an order was made yesterday or before when no invoice was overdue the system will process it forward. No problem if the order is delivered yesterday but if the order is delivered today (when the invoice became overdue) it should not be allowed to do so. i.e. order made on on 25th feb, invoice overdue on 26th, delivery on 26 or after should not be allowed.

Help Me on this.

Regards,

Shahzad Khero

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIII Shahzad

check this link

good luck

RIYAZ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cant process it further.

Regards,

Shahzad Khero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding is, u saved sales order before overdue time period but u r delivering it now (now it is overperiod as customer has not paid within tipe period). U want to deliver the orders which were saved before overdue date, am i correct?

Its system's functionality when counting the number of days from the date of billing, it it exceeds the deadline system blocks the delivery. if u want to still deliver it go to VKM3 and release it then deliver it or make utilization of credit check related user exit with the help of ur technical consultant.

I hope u r getting.

Regards,

Sadanandam Kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the business whats this functionality. They say that when an invoice goes over due, all the pending orders & deliveries should not be allowed to process further. right now this happens at order level. but if an order is made before any invoice goes due, it should not allow to post goods issue of any order made before the invoice went overdue.

I have to configue it on Delivery level, i.e. i have defined a credit group for post goods issue and assigned it to delivery document on both delivery & post goods issue. Then i have created automatic credit management for Credit Control AreaRisk CategoryCredit Group called "For Post Goods Issue".

Now inside the automatic credit management there are 2 columns:

1: Open Items: No check is made with just warning message & Credit block is ticked. Max Open % is 50 & No of Dys Open is 100.

2: Oldest Open Item: Check is made with warning message & credit Block. With days oldest item is only 1.

Walk me through please.

Regards,

SK