cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing the function module BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I was using the the function module BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE. When I am trying to execute the function module I am getting the error message u201CBusiness transaction RECN doest existu201D. While inputting the parameters for the function module I have given RECN In the input field TRANS. Requesting you to please kindly suggest.

Regards.

Varaprasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

please assure that the input field TRANS is not filled.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

I have tried by keeping the TRANS filed blank. but the error still exists.please kindly suggest.

Regards.

Varaprasad.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varaprasad,

please try the following.

1. Create a contract manually in the system

2. Use BAPI_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL to show how the fields and structures are filled.

3. Check and change the parameters for BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE accordingly.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear franz,

I have tried as suggested by you. now the error i am facing is " No instance of the object type contract REFX has been created. External reference: REC<new>."

Any pointers on this please.

Regards.

Varaprasad

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varaprasad,

please have a look at the contents of table RETURN. In this table error messages are stored that prevent creating of the contract.

Regards, Franz

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a RE-FX contract, you need to fill all the mandatory fields. While creating the contract manually, note the fields you input and give the same input in the function module too. It seems you are missing some fields while inputing. You can check the error messages in RETURN for the missing field values.

Cheers !

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

You need to give MCAK to active contract, even if gives error..leave it blank and check.

Thanks

Veman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veman,

My Error is not on the status. i"t is on the business transaction RECN doesnot exist." how ever i have tried as u suggested but the error still exists. Kindly suggest.

Regards.

Varaprasad.