Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please help ,

From production process for a batch, we have created 10 kg (mat :6578999) in one sack(mat: packaging1123).which consistutes a HANDLING UNIT(1102).And this is in a finished goods storage location.like wise 20 kg sack etc etc .

Now , i want to display,

1. 10 kg sack ................. 300 nos----

batch

2.20 kg sack.......................200 nos.........batch

Also, want to know the status . how much delivery done , how much pending

with respect to that only we can do the sales process.they use HU in production process and same in sales delivery side .

more specific: handling unit should be shown in Unrestricted stock

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. it was useful . If i get any further information i will update here .

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend ,

please do one more help now.

In MMBE, environment i get the list of all HU .

But i want to expand all HU . System allowing one by one only . please help me .

regards

manu

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

I think you use MMBE > (menu) > Environment > HU

Whe you get the lsit of HUs there's two (header) lines with the name of the listed fields (like Plant, Batch, SLoc, etc); one is red, the other is blue. In the red line, on the left of "Handling unit" text, there's a double-arrow ("List can be expanded"). If you click on it you will have the list expanded.

Regards,

Csaba

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

i found it already . but i will give u ten points .

Thanks for the help.

regards

manu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my best knowledge you won't get any report where in stock reports (MB52, MMBE) you would see handling units, since it is not a material but a composite of material and packaging material.

You can use report HUMO to list and check the status of handling units.

If you use SLoc with HU requirement and WH is assigned to this SLoc, SU numbers are identical with HU numbers (IDs).

In this case WM stock report LX02 mayeb can provide you the report you wish to get (if you insert SU numbers into the layout).

Regards,

Csaba

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have a handling unit activated stock (111Z) and normal Storage Location (111A).

i did Inbound delivery , mat, plant,Storage loc(111Z).and destination SL as 111A.(HU made )

Now in MMBE i get material In SL 111Z . also envirionment tab ---> HU ( list of HU made).

Now in HUMO , i move the HU to 111A .

Now in MMBE stock gets updated in 111A.

MY question is , what is the need of this ? storage locations111Z (HU Storage Loc.)and 111A(NON HU )

please help me to understand the process. I have goen thru help.sap documents . Not very clear when fine tuned .

plzz help

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check Ely's answer: