Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

We have an issue on credit Limit.

1.This is an order of amount US$266K and the credit limit amount is at US$1K.Apparently this order has bypass credit block .It should not be happening as the order amount is 265 times more than the credit limit set.

2.Another issue is that the VKM1- order on hold screen does not reflect the value of the order

For your information

Its a automatic credit control

Risk category 006

Credi tcontrol area 0001

Creedit group 01

Can you tell me reason why this is happening

yours

Nadh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nadh,

When you post the thread please maintain the proper subject which is relevant to your thread that will result with more attention --> more responses.

When we come to your thread

Check the configuration related settings in these areas

Go to OVAK transaction check the credit group assignments to your document type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

That already maintained. I checked

yours

nadh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nadh,

Check have you maintained check mark for your Item Category in this IMG path

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Credit Management/Risk Management>Credit Management/Risk Management Settings>Determine Active Receivables Per Item Category.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the subtotal column in the pricing procedure is set as "A" agianst the sales document value. If this is not set than the system would not be able to detrmine the value of the order with which the credit check has to be executed.

--

Rgds,

Padmanabhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create an issue please create with the proper subject, so that its easy for others to find it in case.

Thanks,

Swamy H P