cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket History Search - CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a customized CRM ticket history search which consists of 15 fields using webdynpro. Ticket history search is used to search the tickets which are created using crmd_order.

Ticket history search module consists of both customized (like company name, Main-category and Sub-category and standard fields). I am facing the problem to give search functionality for all the 15 combinations which is 15! (factorial).

I have used standard function module in the class CRM_SERVICE_PROCESSES_SEARCH. This function module dosnt include customized fields. So there is no link between customized and standard function module.

Can anybody suggest me how to give search functionality for all possible fields.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you go in SE37 you can see that the function module CRM_SERVICE_PROCESSES_SEARCH is foreseen for extension. this is using the below one

this function CRM_SERVICE_PORTAL_SEARCH might be better to use this one

for the display

the field REQUESTED_COLUMNS allows you to extend the display to other fields but not the search criteria

You can add your own field there this is working fine , I have tested with my own developed fields (run SE37 in test mode and add your fields there)

For the selection

this is object oriented coding and I guess implementing your own method is the solution.

best regards

Xavier