cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Invoice saved before clicking on Bond in Utilisation Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Export Invoice is saved before clicking on the Bond in Utilization Screen.

So, Accounting entries are created for the same and not allowing to create ARE-1.

Could any body tell the procedure to correct the same and reverse the accounting entries

Thanks & Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

There is no way that you can correct it, only way is to cancel the excise invoice and create another excise invoice.

For future you can assign the default excise series group for exports so that even if users forget it, the ARE-1 can be created

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antima,

I agree with what you have replied.

1. Firstly, We can not assign Bond and LoUT to same series group, for this atleast user has to go and click on Pencil icon to Bond or LoUT ( As per my understanding)

2. Secondly if we cancel the excise invoice, it will get reversed to which account ? In VF02- Export Billing Document Accounting entries are : Dr Customer A/C

Cr Export Sales A/C

But when Export Excise Invoice Created: Dr Excise Duty Paid

Cr BED Payable

Cr ECS Payable

Cr SECess Payable

So, if we cancel the Export Excise Invoice it has to reverse the above entries.

I would like to understand and Cancellation entries; where exactly it will reverse. And what are the G/L Accounts we need to assign for CEIV.

"Excise modvat accounts not defined for CEIV transaction and excise group"

Thanks & Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I know you cannot assign both at the same time but in that case at least you can create ARE-1 as by default it'll be export excise invoice.

As discussed, excise accouting during excise invoice creation has nothing to do with your commercial accounting, so for export even though you do not have excise accounting in commercial invoice but the same gets determined for excise duties. The assignment for the same is to be done under Logistics General CIN settings and not in VKOA.

For CEIV, I can suggest you about the missing GL, if you can give the details of DLFC and CEIV GL assignment in the corresponding excise group.

Hope the solution is helpful.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antima

Its very helpful.

I have assigned the following in Excise G/L Accounts:

CEIV- Mod Clearing

CEIV- CENVAT OH account

CEIV - Reversal

Its working fine.