cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling a URL link in a template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am display an HR template on my portal screen. In portal we are using standard Appraisal screen which contain tables with Tab to display our template. In a particular tab we have to enable a URL link (Eg - google, by clicking this URL should take me to the www.google.com). I tried to enhance the Standard web dynpro component (HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY) to add this link, but it gets reflected on the entire Tabu2019s of my table.

I need that link to be displayed only on a particular tab not on the entire Tabu2019s. Can anyone help me?

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you modify the themes of Portal, then it will reflect to through out the Portal Application.

Better to take URL in WebDynpro ( LinkToURL), we have visible property so take a context attribute of type boolean and assign this attribute to the visibile property of LinkTo URL.

when ever you want to display you can display and when ever you want to disable you can do it.

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayyapparaj, I used LinkToURL but the word is not highlighted in blue color. You know normally when there is hyperlink, it's underlink and highlighted with blue color. But LinkToURL only show it as black color.

Can I configure it to become blue also?