cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

I have came across a issue certain delivery requirements are still showing in MD04 even after the DO item has been deleted.The items which have been deleted from DO are also appearing in the MD04..

i think its a bug and i have to fix .can u all suggest me some OSS notes for this and if its possible to fix thru some configuration or something else than ,suggest me the same also.

cheers

shalsa007........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE38 and enter program SDRQCR21 then execute... Enter material number of line item and plant which is in delivery/sales order or in MD04 then check Data transfer box and uncheck other boxes... Press F8/Execute now It will pop up information and click yes... You will get a report and stock inconsistency for that material will go off. Go back to MD04 and check the materila which you deleted.

If you have still problem write back to me.

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem - Due to Stock inconsistency in MD04

Root cause - Sometimes we get this stock inconsistencies due to bug in SAP

Solution -

- Go to SE38

- Enter program SDRQCR21

- Enter Material number and Plant which was showing in MD04 even after you deleted SO/Delivery

- Check/Select Data Transfer box

- Uncheck/unselect other boxes

- Press F8/Execute

- Pop up box appears in screen (wait for a min or two)

- Click yes

- It will give one stock inconsistency report

- Go to MD04 then enter material and plant

- Now material is not there

regards

rc gopi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirements will be removed from the MD04 list only when you do the PGI or assign a reason for rejection to the line items in the sales order. Deletion of line items in the delivery document will not make any changes to the MD04.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign Reason for Rejection to that line item in the sales order. Then the requirements in MD04 gets removed.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Ravi i am confused coz my deleted DO items are coming in MD04.So by assigning reason for rejection will solve the purpoe and there manyDO deleted items are coming in MD04 than i have to assign reason for rejection for all items and everytime to resove the same thing i have to do repeat this step .Is there no any permanent solution is available

cheers

shalsa007........

Edited by: sapsd007 on Feb 17, 2009 11:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use the report SDRQCR21 and refer note number 25444, on suggestions on how to run the report.

this would clear the old delivery requirements whihc have been satisfied and give a new list

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha