cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE1 reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

While reversing the ARE1 the system generates "Duty payable cannot be less than 110.00".

Can someone help me how to go on with this.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear you are not doing the Utilization.

Actually, when you reverse the ARE1 then you have to pay the excise duty (earlier you had taken benifit of export) along with interest amount applicable.

Follow the following process

1. Go to T.Code J1IA101 (or J1IA104 )

2. Select Reverse and ARE Internal Doc and Give the ARE DOC NO.

3. EXCUTE (or press f8)

4. Go to header u201C Document detailsu201D Tab & Enter the u201C Reason codeu201D

5. Then Go to u201CUtilizationu201D Tab & select the u201CChange valesu201D Check Box

6. Click on u201CUtilizationu201D icon on the other side of u201Cchange valuesu201D Checkbox

7. It will open Excise utilization Screen

8. Now you can choose the register from where you can pay the Excise duty + interest amount

9. Click u201Cbalancesu201D icon to check the current balance of registers, if required

10 Then click u201Cbacku201D icon to come to previous main screen & save

Regrads

Tejpal Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tej,

Thanks for the inputs,

1.After executing Step 7:open Excise utilization Screen, I could see only fields BED and ECS but not SHED cess to keyin the values......Am I missing on any note?

2.I think its not possible to cancel the ARE 1 with posted and updated status.I can only reverse this now..Pl confirm

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheers

For the HECess & Interest amount you can use any one BED or ECS account.

My client normally use use the ECS account but its cliets choice which fund he wants to utilize. in any You can only Reverse the ARE-1 once itis updated

Regards

Tejpal Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please apply SAP NOte 1061243 Incorrect Balance Checking while ARE1 Reversal.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant,

Thanks for the reply, but the note corresponds to the error message "Not enough balance in RG23ABED"..this is message 4F-263

Moi case is 4F -264 - "Duty payable cannot be less than 110.00" ..where 110 refers the total excise(BEDEDcessSHED cess)

Edited by: Cheers on Feb 17, 2009 6:12 AM

Edited by: Cheers on Feb 17, 2009 6:13 AM