cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

is it possible to add a variant in the scales, for example, once we enter a material price in vk11 and then go to scales and enter the quantity to and from so and so price, now client have a requierment, to add a CG field in the scales, i know we could handle by adding it as a key field in VK11, but for other reason cannot do that, so the questions is, with the help of abaper is it possible to add a variant in the scales, like a another coloumn, so if i have 40 customer groups, i can choose one group next to the scale, is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny Mehra,

Yes, you can take help of creating a Z program for updating the condition records with this extra field, then if you do this you would have to do a lot of developments in standard transactions like VA01, VL01n and VF01, you will have to create all these standard transactions as Z transactions. you can do this but it is a very big development, if you have good abapers dedicated only for SD then you can do this,otherwise why not use the combination of Condition types to solve your issue, this would be simpler i think or develop a routine wherein whenever that particular customer group customer is selected that condition should trigger.

Best option is develop a routine on these lines for your requirement.

I would suggest go for developing a routine for this requirement.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunny,

sorry, there ist no way to add a field in scales.

the right way is, do define an additional table woth the needed key-field.

you have the possibility to add up to 99 acess-tables or accesses to one condition.

In my company- we needed more then that and we made it with an second condition.

Wen have up to 1000 accesses to price-tables for one position -- and it works.

so dont be afraid to add an other access-table.

hans