cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we have categorised our customers as x, y and z in customer classification.

We have some customers who fall under x category and y category and z category, no we want a report which shows their order values and invoiced values for a period of time. in mcta we are not able to add customer classification as selection field. in report we want customer classification to be shown so that we can change their categories according to their invoiced values.

if there is an option in standard report or if i have to write a query what tables are best to get information for a particular customer. please advise gurus and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Nathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it comes in VC/2, but it will not come like report of all the customers at a glance, it will come one after after one, in normal business no one prefer that report.

write specs for ur required report to ur abapers and include the field KLABC IN KNVV TABLE in selction criteria and inside report, So that u can select the report if u want with these values and inside u can do as normal reports .

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

S_ALR_87013703 - Accounts Receivable Information System .. Check this.

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks to all,

VC/2 information helped our requirement.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nathan,

Try with this option I hope it will serve your requirement.

Go to VC/2 transaction then click on Dynamic selection Icon or press Shift+F4 now system will take you to the additional selection data.

-->General data in customer master

-->Customer contact person

-->Customer master partner functions

-->Customer master sales data

Here you go in to the Customer master sales data you double click on ABC Classification now field come to the right side under Dynamic selections tab here you can input customer classification related data then execute now system will give sales report with customer classification details.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check any LIS reports can be used.