Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status transfer order

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In a query I want to identfy a TO as cancelled .

The field name in LT21 for the Confirm status is QSTAT in RL03T which

appears to be a structure ! .

Any help in what table this status field is ? any table?

thanks

regards

Vasco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer order related tables are LTAK, LTAP.

If you go into trx LT21 and check the F1 help for field RL03T-QSTAT you will see that this is a calculated field.

- LT15 ("real" cancellation): if you cancel a TO the LTAP-VSOLM= (-1) x LTAP-VDIFM

- LT0G (not "real" cancellation): in this case the trash bin is not diaplayed in report LT22 / LT21 for the TO item > in sales document flow (table VBFA) you can see what's happened (maybe you can extract the information from somwhere else as well).

Regards,

Csaba

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba!

In my case, I can see the trash into lt21. I don´t understand you, do you mean I need a calculated field to know which TO are cancelated?

Can you explain whit an example please?

Thanks

Regards

Vasco

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can repeat only what I told you:

Field (RL03T-QSTAT ) is calculated (automatically by SAP) - the value of it is not stored in any data table. I assume SAP calculates it based on this rule: if LTAP-VSOLM= (-1) x LTAP-VDIFM then a trash bin has to be displayed because the TO is cancelled.

My other remark is that you can cancel a TO (in connection with an outbound delivery) by LT0G. This cancellation is of different nature, in LT21 you won't see any trash bin. LTAK-SPEZI e.g. tell you that the TO is created by LT0G (hopefully).

Please check my first answer carefully.

Regards,

Csaba

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Csaba,

Thanks, the first calculate is correct.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's very helpful!