cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Output??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sapians,

I know that we can send the order acknowledgement and invoice through email to the customer directly by maintaining the condition record and also by maintining the email address in customer master.

But, key users wants to have the above outputs(Ackn & invoice) sent to thier email address when they enter their userid within the recipient tab of the output.

I can't think of any config settings which does that but I have been told that it is possible to do. I am sure some of you guys must have done this, appreciate if you could please throw some lights and guide me through.

Thanks in Advance.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can have control in the transaction code SOST. Where all the triggered mails will be in the Queue there you have the option to change the recipient email ID. But it should be in Error status then only you can change address. Hence better remove the email Id maintained in the customer master and then try. It may work and meet your requirement.

Regards,

SaravanaaS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

maintain the email ID for the customer in address Tab /Gebn data. Otherwise u can create contact perosn as customer in xd01 and use the same PF assigned it to SP. U can maintain emal id in contact person master data.

Now, ask your basis team to maintain setting for SMTP in SCOT. Please maintain necessary mediaum , output type, records in NACE. This will help u in triggering mails.

Thx

pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You can seek your developer to make it possible by modify the processing routine of respective output type.

Cheers,