cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figure calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where we are calculating key figure value at 'Details All' using macros, how can we populate(fix) the same value at the 'Total Level' . we will not be using the marcos at this level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I don't understand your requirement. Can you please explain it with an example?

Do you want to do your calculations at the totals level instead of details all? Select the execution level in the macro properties ( double click on your macro name to get properties window)

Or are you trying to populate the calculated value at details all to totals? This is a issue with aggregation type of key figure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently all the key figures are being calculated at "details all" level using macros, but when we are populating the same key figure value at "total level" its showing different value, my requirment is all the values genreated at 'details all' should be seen on 'total' level aswell.

eg:

Level of detail "Details All"

Month 1 Month 2 Month 3

Product A 3 4 3

Level of detail "Total "

Product A 3 4 3

currently at this level its not showing the same value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consider using "Average" as the calculation type instead of "pro rata":

- /n/sapapo/msdp_admin

- double-click the planning area you are using

- go to Key Figure Aggregation tab

- on the Calculation Type column, execute a drop-down in the key figure and choose another calculation type. Press F1 for help and an explanation of the different types, while your cursor is in the column.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the Planning area in the administration work bench..click on keyfigure details tab and select the keyfigure and check if option"1" i.e, Aggregate at group level and retain value at detailed level is maintained under "Aggregation" column. If not please maintain. This should work