cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP and EBay.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure where this would go but if someone could move this to the right place, I would appreciate it.

How can SAP and EBay be integrated? We are looking to sell some closeout products that we have on EBay and I was able to find a article that talks about the integration but I haven't found anything on how this works.

Here's the article: http://www.sap.com/about/newsroom/press.epx?pressID=2289

Has anyone here done it and could share some of their knowledge?

Thanks........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know where I could get this answered?

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread would probably best be addressed by the Customer Relationship Management Forums - Internet Sales

There is a component: CRM-ISA-AUC-EBAY for EBAY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may also fall under

ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) or ERP - Sales

See the following thread:

See the reply posted on: Jan 12, 2009 8:27 AM by "Krishna"

"

9.Functionality

E-Commerce: Selling Over eBay

Creation and management of product listings on eBay leverages the e-commerce order management and fulfillment capabilities of the SAP ERP application by easily tying existing tax, pricing, shipping, and payment configurations to post-auction processing. Enhancements in 2005: * You can use the business-to-consumer (B2C) checkout instead of the eBay checkout. With the B2C checkout, you can maximize cross-selling and up-selling opportunities by leveraging B2C functionality, determine tax and shipping using the elaborate methodologies available through condition techniques in SAP ERP 6.0. * E-mail notification scenario: winner notification to keep the auction winner updated with the status of the auction and of his or her order * Monitoring through features such as single-activity trace (SAT), heartbeat, and logging * Creation and publishing of multiple-item auctions and manual retraction of winners

"