cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI for Java 7.10 rev 7 - strange behavior using mouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use last revision of SAP GUI for Java 7.10 on linux and I've noticied that some mouse actions do not work as expected. I'll use describe an examples:

(1)

In rev.6 I simly push button on screen and move over text, text is marked and then I can use CTRL-C to copy text to clipboard.

In rev.7 pushing button and move does nothing. I need one initial click more and then it works as expected.

(2)

Click to icon in an ABAP list sometimes activate another icon from screen (it seems that focus isn't moved from its previous position to new mouse cursor position).

Because rev.7 has been released at the end of 2008, it is possible, that some dotted revision (solving these troubles) has been released, does anybody know solution?

Thank you for some hints,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the below link.....

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for nothing ... look to Subject and guess what version I talk about

Pavel

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pavel,

we have not yet been aware of such issues, so a newer dotted version would likely not make a difference.

(1) The behavior pretty much depends on the specific component you are clicking and selecting its text.

So a specific test case identifying the component is required to investigate the issue.

(2) Also for this case I ask to provide the exact context, even if it happens there only "sometimes".

Please provide also information requested in [note 326558|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/326558], parts 2.) and 3.)

If you could provide all this as part of a [support message|http://service.sap.com/message] would be great.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Rolf-Martin,

thank you for your info. Support message created: 184951 / 2009.

Regards,

Pavel

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pavel,

thanks for creating the message.

(1) I was able to reproduce, perfect. We are looking into this.

(2) I do not expect that fixing (1) will fix also (2).

If you have any chance to provide a way to reproduce, please add it to the message.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf-Martin,

OSS message seems to be untouched, thank you for your info.

Pavel

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

the message does not show you new information yet, but it has already been forwarded to development support and, as I wrote, I have been able to reproduce problem (1).

As soon as we know more on (1), we'll let you know.

In the meantime, you could provide more info on (2).

Best regards

Rolf-Martin