cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some problems in creating Shipment Cost. I have configured everything to the best of my knowledge. But there is a Log of error. It is telling that the Account 417000 requires an assignment to a CO object. And also in the Log it is telling that "Enter Sales Document".

I don't understand which sales document should I enter. It has already taken the Delivery number against the Shipment number.

The detailed log is given below. If anybody helps me to solve this problem I will be grateful to him.

"Account 417000 requires an assignment to a CO object

Message no. KI235

Diagnosis

You have not defined a CO account assignment for an account that is relevant to cost accounting.

System Response

Account 417000 is defined as a cost element.

This means that you must always specify a CO account assignment.

Procedure

Enter one of the following CO account assignments

u2022 Order

u2022 Cost center / cost center/ activity type

u2022 Sales order item (for a project or cost relevant)

u2022 Project / WBS element

u2022 Cost object (Process manufacturing)

u2022 Network/ Network activities

u2022 Business process

u2022 Profitability segment

u2022 Real estate object

The posting row affected is 000, account 417000."

Regards,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jans

In t.code OKKP check wheatehr you have checked Costing , Profitability segment , Cost Object , Profitability segment or not .

Secondly go to FS00 and for G/L account 417000 assign CO object

Can you tell the flow and where exactly you got this error ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check setting in t.code OKB9 - for the cost element 417000, you need to maintain cost center to avoid the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monalisha,

In OKB9 I am not finding the Cost centre of my compnay code. It is not accepting. I don't know how to create the cost centre.

Hi Srinath,

Yes in OKKP all are selected. Secondly, in FS00 by giving G/L account number I am not finding place to put CO object.

I have created the shipment cost document. In the error log it is telling that "Eneter Sales Document". I went to Account assignment and given the Sales Order number and item number. Then imediately it is asking that G/L account number needs to have cost center. I tried to copy other cost center to my comapny code in OKB9, but it is not taking. By F4 I found that my company does nto have any Cost ceneter.

Please guide me how to create the cost center in my company code.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create cost center in t.code KS01 but you should consult CO team for creating cost center and maintaining OKB9 setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem has been resilved,

Regards,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This thread is closed.

Regards,

Jans